Universal Beliefs and 25 common beliefs among the Hebrew Israelites
Yah created the heavens and the earth and everything in existence;His flesh and Holy spirit are one.
To his will all that exist shall submit.
The trans-Atlantic slave trade was predicted in Deut 28:68
The torah is the sole superior authority for all Israelites, all other scriptures
are or can be beneficial and benevolent.
The kingdom of Yah will be established and all of the saints of the Most High,who are the Israelites
shall take the kingdom and possess it forever and ever.
all those who accept the Torah as the highest and unfailing law of Yah and faithfully strive to obey it
is an Israelite.
An Israelite who predicted something that come to pass is a prophet of Yah.
25 Common Beliefs of the Hebrew Israelites
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the creator of the universe is “The Most High”(El Elyon). He can be called Ahayah Asher Ahayah(I AM THAT I AM) or Ahayah(I AM(Exodus 3:14)). He is the Elohim(God) of Israel. He and only him is Elohim.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the Torah(Law), or the first five books of a Christian bible, Genesis, Exodus,Leviticus, Numbers,Deuteronomy must be observed. This include the feasts (Leviticus 23), circumcision,weekly shabbat, tithes, offerings(burnt or not), consecration(Nazarites),eating clean foods, fasting,and the celebration of new moons.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that Yahshua, Yeshua, or Yahwahshi,Yahshayah,known as Jesus in Christianity, is the prophet prophesied by Moses (Deut 18:18). He was a teacher, he observed and never taught against the torah, he was a Jew(offspring of Judah),he was a man of color and the father(Ahayah) called him his son as he also called himself the son of the father. He came for the lost sheep Israel(Matt 15:25). He was crucified and rose out of the dead in three days.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that “The white men” or Europeans are descendants of Israel's twin brother Esau, also known as Edom.(Genesis 25:25). They also believe that The Most High, at the end of days has a stern punishment reserved for Esau's children for enslaving the Hebrew Israelites.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the descendants of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade slaves are the true and authentic chilren of Israel from the House of Judah(Levi,Judah,Benjamin) who went to Africa in 70 A.D fleeing Roman Persecution. They use as reference “From Babylon To Timbukto” which states that 1000 000 Israelites fled to Africa during the Roman Persecution and a prophecy found in Deut 28:68, which states that the Hebrew Israelites would return to Egypt(House of Bondage), in ships and no one would redeem them.
- Most Hebrew Israelites also believe that the Native Americans and their descendants, known as Hispanics are descendants of the 10 Lost tribes of the House of Israel. According to several Hebrew Israelites' websites, the Native Americans, known as Native Indians, were exiled by the Assyrian King Salmanasar 722 B.C in ships. It took them one year to have gotten to the place, which is known today as America(North, South and Central). No one lived on the place before their arrival.(2nd Esdras 13:45-49, Apocrypha). They also use the pyramid build by the aztecs to support their assertion.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that baptism with water can and should be done.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe in marriage between a man and a woman.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the term Black Hebrew Israelites is not appropriate but is simply a pleonasm as the Hebrew Israelites were originally black.
- Most Hebrew Israelites refuse to accept the Talmud because it was written by Europeans during the the first century.
- Most Hebrew Israelites refuse to be called Jewish because the term Jew-ish is more definable as someone who is “sort of a Jew” or someone who follow Judaism, a religion they do not follow.
- Most Hebrew Israelites do not support marriage between a gentile(Non-Israelite) and an Israelite(Negroes,Hispanics, Native Americans,Seminole Indians)
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the term Negroe can be used to define the descendents of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade slaves and can be use to distinguish them from the Africans(Hamites).
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that Israel (not the State of Israel) will be a nation again.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the Arabs(Ishmaelites), The Africans(Hamits) and the Europeans(Edomites) work together to enslave the House of Judah(Judah, Benjamin,Levi).
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that being an Israelite is not a religion but a nationality and a lifestyle.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the fall of United States and the European rule is eminent.
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Islam because it was founded by an Ishmaelite.
- Most Hebrew Israelites practice separatism instead of racism. In order words, Hebrew Israelites don't judge based on color but whether you're part of the Twelve Tribes of Israel or not
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject the Khabbalah
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject the Quran
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Christmas, Halloween, and Easter.
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Homosexuality
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Transgenderism
- Most Hebrew Israelites refused to be called or compared as Christian.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that this(underneath) is the Twelve Tribe of Israel plus the rest scattered, who should be able to find their tribes by their father's blood.
- This is not to be copied or taken out of context without authorization. This was written by Kohath A. Ben Levy